Why can I remember movie lines perfectly or the Quarian history from Mass Effect but I cannot get the methods for factoring trinomials to stick in my brain for more then a day? Erf.
My finals start next week, more then a little stressed out and have been studying all day. I’m to the point that my mind is simply not absorbing anything useful anymore. So I’ll do this utterly useless meme instead to give my brain so needed downtime.
ALL | ABOUT | ME
- Name: Jaspenelle
- Nickname: don’t really have any
- Single or Taken: Taken always sounds like a hostage situation to me… I am with someone though.
- Sex: WOO! I mean… female.
- Sign: Capricorn
- Hair color: AfterMidnight Blue (in need of redyeing)
- Eye color: Hazel
- Height: 5’5″
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: Love is genderless, but I am in love with a man at the moment.
S P E C I F I C S
- What kind of shampoo do you use?: whatever is in the shower and not empty
- What are you listening to right now?: my son watching Wild Kratts
- Who is the last person that called you?: The American Honors Society
- How many buddies are online right now?: I don’t really use IM anymore.
F A V O R I T E S
- Animal: I love all animals but I definitely lean towards being more of a dog person. As far as exotics I would never own though, I love sugar gliders and most all snakes.
- Color: Orange, cerulean blue, maroon.
- Drink: ice tea in the summer, mulled cider in the winter
- Element: hydrogen and helium (the Big Bang baby!)
- Food: seafood
- Game: Mass Effect and Skyrim
- Movie: Pfff, too many to list. I really dig a bad disaster movie and Tremors when I am in a foul mood though. Man from Earth is my favorite intellectual movie. Love love love superhero movies (Batman and Superman are sissies though.)
- Song: “Speed of Sound” by Coldplay, “Rise” by Renfey and “Death is the Road to Awe” by Clint Mansell come to mind at the moment. Ask me again next week and I will probably give you different answers though.
- Subjects in school: Math, as hard as it is, the challenge is refreshing
- T.V.: Phineas and Ferb…
- Scent: lavender lemon
- Sport/team: Spokane Chiefs! (hockey)
H A V E | Y O U | E V E R
- Given anyone a bath?: I have kids, so, yup.
- Made yourself throw up?: We were all emo teenage girls at some point?
- Skinny dipped?: No.
- Ever been in love?: Yes.
- Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Again with the emo teenage girl…
- Pictured your crush naked?: I can picture anyone naked… unfortunately.
- Actually seen your crush naked?: I don’t think these memes are meant for people who have children.
- Cried when someone died?: Not a person I don’t think, but when my dog got hit by a car, oh my goddess, did I ever cry.
- Lied: Yes, I am a terrible liar though. Tells, I have them!
- Fallen for your best friend?: more convoluted then that, but sure
- Used someone?: Please refer to previous emo teenage girl comments.
- Done something you regret?: Not really, all the events in my life have lead me to this point which, while challenging, is precious to me.
C U R R E N T
- Clothes: jean cutoffs and Caswallon’s space invader shirt
- Desktop picture: a Transformers/Mass Effect crossover thing
- Song on Ipod: a whatsa?
- Random thing on your Key chain: just keys, I’m boring like that
L A S T | P E R S O N
- You touched: StarBear (she is napping beside me)
- Hugged: SpaceFox
- You kissed: Caswallon
- You IMed: no idea
- Talk to online: no idea
- You went to the movies with (and what movie): Caswallon, we saw Abraham Lincoln: vampire hunter in 3D
A R E | Y O U
- Understanding?: I’m liking someone else’s answer for this: “it’s easy to be understanding when you understand that 99% of people are 99% dumber than you expect.”
- Open-minded?: Not to the point that my brain falls out.
- Arrogant?: Oh probably a bit.
- Insecure?: Quite a bit at times.
- Random?: Not as much as I would like to have time for.
- Hungry?: French Dips in the crockpot for dinner. WANT!
- Smart?: Yes. I have worked hard to be this knowledgeable and I am damn well going to be proud of it.
- Moody?: When I don’t get enough sleep.
- Organized?: A little obsessively so, problem with that being, if I don’t have time to make it EXACTLY how I want it, I’ll leave it a mess until I do have time.
- Shy?: Not really.
- Difficult?: At times.
- Bored easily?: Boredom is a sign of a small mind. I do not have a small mind, therefor I can always find stuff to fill my time with. Like studying and memes…?
- Entertained easily?: Oh yes.
- Obsessed?: Only occasionally obsessive compulsive?
- Lazy?: A bit, ya. When I get overwhelmed, I have to try not to shut down and flake out.
- Angry?: Not much anymore.
- Happy?: Often.
- Hyper?: Not so often lately.
- Trusting?: No.
- Spiritual?: Very but not religious, and I don’t like to talk about it.
R A N D O M
- In the morning I: curse at my alarm clock telling me that math class is at 7am.
- Love is: complicated.
- I dream about: weird weird weeeird stuff that would have me end up in a padded room if I shared too much.
- What do you notice first in the sex you’re into: physical appearance (shallow you say? Perhaps. Biggest turn off is a lack of knowledge of basic science.)
W H O
- Makes you laugh the most: my family
- Makes you smile: my family
- Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her: high school meme is high school. Caswallon.
- Makes the best cookies: me. Oh ya, I went there.
- Makes you facepalm: Humanities students.
D O | Y O U | E V E R
- Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: No, he sleeps beside me.
- Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Being a hermaphrodite would be cool.
- Wish you were younger?: LOL. I’m 26 so… not really.
- Cry because someone said something to you?: Not often but sometimes.
N U M B E R
- Of times I have had my heart broken?: No idea, none, some? I don’t keep track, nothing that still hurts though.
- Of Cd’s I own: 15 or 20? MP3s all the way!
- Of scars on my body: Some, 8 or 9?
- Of bones I’ve broken: A few, 4 or 5?
- Of time you broke someone’s brain: Isn’t that a scientist’s job? I can kill you with my brain!